If you and your other team mates ( if you have any yet) are serious about developing projects to the finish, then i am in with you, if not i'll be starting my own team soon as i keep joining teams that either don't know what they're doing or they break apart after just a few short weeks. I'm a jack of all trades with some knowledge in programming, scripting, texture creation, other 2D graphics, level design and website design. however, i prefer the job as producer for two reasons. first, my real job is project manager, second, i can get my hands in all areas of development. Now, of course i realize this is going to be a work for free team (unless we come up with something worth publisheing), however my requirement for joining this team is that there is someone who can write a story and a good design document, a REAL design document, i have design document templates from commercial companies that i can give to whoever will do the designing. i also ask that we start with just a few people and recruit people as we need them, from my experience this is the biggest reason for people bailing out of a project, they sit around doing nothing because there's no design material for them to work off of, OR the crap being used as design material is so vague in guiding the team through what they need to do that they just ask "hey, what do i do" so the producer or designer looks at the design material and says something like "uhhh... it's kinda vague, just make some monsters or something, use your imagination" which makes the artist or whatever have to do more work than they should because the concept artist should have already done it, so the artist guy bails out because he has no clue what he should be working on and feels like the project is going nowhere, and he's right......anyway, i apologize for ranting, i just needed to put that out there so you have an idea of what i'm looking for and you can make the decision of whether i fit with your idea of a team. anyway, let me know.

James

It's tough to escape what's all in your head. PORTFOLIO - Here