Well fastlane,

i've been around this forum and others long enough to know that what you say is true, however as a member of the team and as a leadership role for the team i have to hold the mentality that we will succeed, while instilling the same mentality in the rest of the team. As far as design goes, the creator did have a large chunk of the design document completed, what we are doing now is going through the process of drawing concept skeches, deciding how we're going to structure the actual code, Deciding on styles of music, etc. Our leader seems to have the basic idea of how to design a game, i'm here to organize, mentor, motivate and keep the team working togethor. i'm also the one who will be compiling the teams efforts into the actual product, adding and tweaking what i feel is needed. As sort of a jack of all trades, I'll also be assisting the team in production of assets if they get overwhelmed. Case in point, i agree with what you see, but my role in the team is to maintain confidence, so i will continue my efforts and keep this forum informed.

James

It's tough to escape what's all in your head. PORTFOLIO - Here