after haveing sent out emails to probably ~15 of german casual game publishers who actually have some games in the store i can tell you the following:

(just for your information, iam trying to get a publisher for my game utz wollewutz, wich is compared to other casual games out there not that bad in my mind)

-most of them dont even respond
-like 2-3 respond and say "no thanks it doesnt fit our portfolio"
-if you phone them and ask again after like 1 week, most of them say "yes we will look into this later, you hear from us" or you dont even get the phone number of the person responsible and some telephone lady wont put you through

the conclusion is that casual games market is flooded with cheap, cheaper, cheapest low quality stuff and its not worth for publishers anymore to market a game.
publishers get flooded with crap so they dont take time to respond anymore.

in germany you will get real good games 1year old for 5-10€ you cant even if you buy them all play them all. why should anyone buy a casual game if he gets a full game for the same price?

also this list here is pretty old and dont even think about contacting the big boys on this list unless your game can compete with farcry 2.

maybe we should work on a new list of indiepublishers and portals.
ill supply you soon with a little list i made, hope someone can contribute some portal contact emails?