plotBar Display Improvement Suggestions

I appreciate that there are probably lots of higher priority new features in development and that one can export plotBar values to a .csv file via LOGFILE to make nicer plots.

It's mentioned in the "Future Zorro Features" that there will be Interactive Chart improvements coming. With that in mind, I have included below some small, suggested changes to the way the plotBar is displayed. In my view they would make the existing Histogram plots easier to read (and would remove the need export values make them nicer in most cases). Some of these suggestions may already be in the works or be in place already (but if they are, I can't find the documentation about how to use them). The attached plot shows each of the items that are being talked about below.

1 - plotBar Labels - Consistent amount of decimal places
The Plots being produced by plotBar currently use different decimal places to display the bar label. e.g., No decimal places if it's a whole number, two and three decimal places depending on some internal rule - all on the same graph.
Similar comment for consistent padding the initial part of the number. 00.00, 01.23, 10.22 etc.
If there was an optional bar "type" option like lbl1, lbl2, lbl3 to optionally specify number of decimal places to use. Default behaviour could still be the current.
If not bar type, then something like PlotLabels (e.g., PlotLabelPadding & PlotLabelDecimals).

2 - plotBar Name - Option to not display Value
It seems like there is always a value next to the plotBar name string. Sometimes it would be beneficial to optionally not display the name values and just display the name string (e.g., PlotNameValueDisplay = 0).

3 - plotBar Labels - Consistent x-axis low and high labels
When I use limits to ensure that the plot is symmetrical in terms of x-axis lower and higher values, the left lowest label displays the lower value, but the right highest label never does.
This is a very cosmetic change

Attached Files plotBarExample.PNG