Thanks man. wink

Rewrote a lot of the Zombie animations to keep performance when much Zombies are spawned.
Zombies using a single mesh now before player attacks them first time. Animations using "Containers" via ent_animatefrom.
This way i saved a lot of rendering power for the limb-groups ( thanks SuperKu for the advice wink ).
And zombies looking better now cause the "limbs-borders" of the mesh-groups are not visible before dismembering parts from a zombie.
Now iam scripting to get dismemberment work on first hit (before morphing to limb mesh). done

Have to say creating maps is really not a fun part for me. Worked hard to have at least some floors / house ready to enter, still not done.
Building in WED ( grin ) exporting to med. Only visible Polygons etc.

Bombs can be placed on moving npcs too now

New weapon SMG3. And weapons feature a simple blood effect now:

Also rewrote the whole muzzle-script. Muzzle now only uses ent_Create / remove one time on weapon creation and is 100% at right position on fast player movement.

Still having a lot of issues and work todo...hard to keep working on have to say.

Short moments of Zombie killing WIP:

VIDEO
https://youtu.be/eg1KiICHh-g

edit: Flashlight. Player can attack with flashlight too.

Please ignore the neck-skin part. Have to smooth it.
Greets

Last edited by rayp; 11/23/18 00:42.

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;