Interesting about your tool, is this something that you would share? I have .WDL (using C-SCRIPT) with A8 latest version and willing to do anything to get over this issue.

So my error only happens when I open a certain panel (the panel image is rendering white only), and when I face the model that is causing me an issue. I seem to only see this on my laptop, but my desktop doesn't have the problem.

My plan of action is to...

-remove all unused files in the game folder (I understand PATH will load all items in that folder regardless if it is used or not)
-Shrink audio / video / graphic files (assuming JPG is better than BMP for sizing, keeping BMP and TGA for special transparency)
-Remove unnecessary code or shrink it down (I have maybe 20Mb of code)
-use LoS and remove entity when player isn't close, maybe using .visible options
-Test with a smaller level (I have about 300 items in the level for objects such as walls and tables, maybe I can shrink this down)
-Test the .EXE compared to using SED in development
-Look at options to use .DLL files for code
-Test making custom EXE file that have resolution locked down instead of changing it every time to see if it crashes.
-I do not use any special engine functions to clear memory as I understand that they don't work perfectly, maybe I am wrong?
-Any other suggestions?

Luckily I made my game very modular, so a Visual Studio app moves the ACKNEX to the root folder before loading the game, I have a ton of .EXE files which are loaded on demand.

I really hope we get a surprise message from the developers that they figured out the Chinese code.

Current Project: Computer Repair Simulator
https://www.computer-repair-simulator.com