Not that I'm aware of, sorry. I've signed said contract and dug through the compiler source code (and looked at test interim code) for a bunch of days. I think I roughly know how it works but actually changing anything in there is something completely else, the memory management code might as well be Chinese.
You'd probably need some wise guy and compiler enthusiast like JustSid to have a look at this. *wink wink*

Btw. as a workaround I wrote a small tool in lite-C which checks the alteration dates of code files, compiles a new exe version like this:
exec_wait("C:\GStudio8\WED.EXE","-r superku.c -nx 128 -ns");
and then starts the exe.
If I only do changes on levels, models or something like that it heavily cuts down on the compile times, otherwise (changing code) it's only slightly slower. I don't have any memory issues then and the game is running faster as well, but... you don't have any debugging features (like sys_marker) or informative error messages then. Not an optimal solution.

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends