Thanks for your interest man and also for the nice feedback.

You are right with the light. But the lightning is a bit limited from shadec. If you set to low values it Clips lights off for some reason i did not understand yet. But iam on a workaround already. ShadeC brings a lot of Problems. Bulletholes on walls also gone away. And it was a hard fight to have blood splats. Really a must. I managed to have it. But it is far from perfect, at least looking ok.

Some parts a complete dark. Player must use a flashlight then.

Some lights are flickering yes, this works already. All dynamic lights are controlled via Level_power - var. This way i can Switch off the light in the whole Level, to simulate power lost.

-pics lost-

edit:
Working on the right leg. For now right leg and head can be dismembered ( in mesh and ragdoll ).

Rest will follow. Also i have to write the part that creates the dismembered body parts and let them fly away. But this is done quick i guess.

edit2:
Head and leg working for seoond Zombie too ( share same rig[structure and bonenames, not riging] ).
In this pic the ragdoll collision models are visible (the small black boxes around Zombies Body) to show the seperated parts.
-pics lost-

Explosion wip with dismemberment

Greets

Last edited by rayp; 11/22/18 23:52.

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;