Thank you Andrew for your kind reply.

As a trading platform, it's essential to provide all the functions traders can get directly through broker's platform, it would be nicer if Zorro puts all the functions they have not implemented on their comparison page so people can truly understand what the pros and cons are if they use Zorro. Not every one is programmer and people are smart enough not to use entry level scripts(I'm not talking about your plugin here, pls don't misunderstand) to do serious live trading. The most annoying part is, you have been on the road, all of sudden, you realize there might be lots of, you don't even know how many, hurdlers still ahead, you have no idea if you can afford to have a working strategy. It's a huge waste of time, money and energy. Maybe the only option left is to drop.

SAD

Originally Posted By: AndrewAMD
I developed the Ally Invest plugin and implemented options combo orders.

The source code is here:
https://github.com/AndrewAMD/AllyInvestZorroPlugin

I added the feature because I wanted the feature.

Whereas, there are various closed-source plugins by oP group. Simply ask nicely for the new features you want, and they may or may not decide to implement it.

There's nothing to stop you from, say, developing your own version of any plugin. But it may or may not be worth your time.

Last edited by Jeff1228; 08/31/18 02:12.