Originally Posted By: byakuren81
It seems to me that you can download as many free licenses as you want.

This would make sense yes, since it's free after all. But according to the Zorro Manual under the "licenses" chapter:

"You can trade only with a single Zorro, only with a single account, and only on a single PC or VPS. For trading with a multitude of Zorros on multiple accounts or on several servers you need a Zorro S license. Corporations need a Zorro S license per installation; please contact us for license bundles."

Which leads me to believe that I'm being blocked on the second machine, because of the first.

When I try to run Zorro on the second machine I get the unhappy face in the top right of the chart to tell me it's not working, and "Error (see log)" in the top left. The log reads:

"[Account number] previous successful authorization performed from [IP address]".

I only want one instance of Zorro, I just want it on a different machine than the one I currently have it installed since it's recently decided to start making grinding noises from the fan and I don't very much fancy listening to that running in the background!

-Raisin