My server text input field is dead:

I am running a zorro since weeks and it always worked fine also in connection with the MT4 bridge to a broker and R enabled, so I definitely did install it right.

Today I did get the leverage changed by my broker, did stop all trades and restart Z12 on a demo account and since then the server input field is inactive - I can put the curser inside it but neither type nor paste anything into it.

I did everything I could, from restarting the computer, router, asking the broker's hotline, up to re-downloading zorro again and trying to install a second version of it
(but this was not allowed because one instance would already be installed).

Then I did contact the Zorro team and all they say is that it is a mistake on my behalf so that they are not willing to share any help at all.
Whilst I understand that they have to protect themselves from a bunch of digi-vegies like me, to let me sit there for a week to figure it out seems to me a bit too non-empathic.
Especially since I do consider it to be a bug - after all if something in a software suddenly stops working how can you tell me that it is my mistake ?

The only thing I can think of is to deinstall the entire Zorro with all my data and then reinstall it from scratch, but I find this an unnecessary brutal-force-solution.

So I am asking for help out here:
Is anyone out there who did have this problem and could tell me how to solve it, because as long as this is not working I am sitting on my hands.

Last edited by Fuchs; 05/08/18 16:49.