Hi Friends.

After a long time of building Proton packs i cant resist to work with my old love...ACKNEX.

I faced the old prob...framerate. Found out that in every of my Projects ent_animate is causing the framerate issues, no matter which models.

I wanted to use GPU for ent_animate.
I opened crowd.c in the sample Folder and thought "damn its a shader".

Of course i have latest shadec EVO included.

And this is the Problem...can somebody combine me the shadeC material with the GPU boneanm material from crowd.c ?

I really reached my limits of knowledge here cause iam a shader noob, and i will die as a shader noob.

Thanks in advance for all help!
Greets

edit:
Reason for this:
I added one(!) model three times. If ent_animate playes three times the same anm and Frames, framerate is around +90.
When saying this, for example:
my.animation_frame = random (100);
or using two different anim sets, framerate drops down to 30.
I already faced this prob with other models...but normally i needed some more models to see this ent_animate framerate kill process.

Converted to vertex Animation. Then i got 70fps. But hey...this cant be true i Need bones man ( i dont wanna miss dozens of feats like ant_animatefrom and vertex animations eating your Nexus faster than you can say FUCK ).

Last edited by rayp; 04/25/18 22:43. Reason: solved

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;