I added a new feature to my game in which a small panel shows a top down view of the level. It works great, and it even works after leaving the level and coming back to it.

However, I just noticed that if I leave the game, then come back and reload a saved game, any levels I try to go to with the top down viewer, will cause an error.

The level seems to load fine, but the screen is no longer updated, somehow the main camera object no longer works. I can move my character, fire his weapon, even call up panels and swap equipment, but none of the 3D cameras are working after reloading these levels.

Obviously, it's a huge complex issue where one would have to understand the code I used to figure it out. Before I burden anyone else with my code, I though maybe someone might have a vague idea of what might be causing this so I could investigate further.

I will be researching to find out exactly where this problem began to manifest itself, but if you have seen anything like it before, especially when using multiple views, I would greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions!

Last edited by Dooley; 03/31/18 21:31.