Thanks jcl. I believe the exact definition of "same initial capital" needs to be clarified when upgrading from one Zorro version to the next. Using a specific example:

On Version A, Testing Capital=10000 gives CR=4000. I fund the account accordingly and start Trading with the Capital slider set to 10000. I use the .dbl from this Test for the CBI.

Version B appears. I find via Testing Capital=10000 gives a CR much greater than 4000 - in fact way more than I funded the account with. I need to set Capital=5000 to get the same CR=4000.

When I upgrade to Version B, I therefore reduce the Capital slider from 10000 to 5000.

In this example, what is the "same initial capital"? 10000 or 5000? Do I continue using the .dbl file from the Version A Test with Capital=10000? Or do I change to the .dbl file from the Version B Test with Capital=5000?

It seems to me since Version B has required reducing the Capital slider to 5000 as a consequence of the version change rather than reinvesting, withdrawing, etc. that I need to use the .dbl file from the Version B Test. Is this correct?

Thanks.