Thanks jcl.

I can see that this makes sense for the c) question - as long as I don't withdraw more than the square root rule specifies then I'm still within the Test parameters and the CBI should be good using the original .dbl file.

Re. b), I can also see how that makes sense for reinvestment, for basically the same reason. But does the compensation also work if I add totally new Capital and change the slider for that reason? Or withdraw more than the square root rule allows?

Re. a), I think it hinges on what "the same initial Capital slider setting" means. Different Zorro versions have produced very different results for the same Capital (previously Margin) value. If version A Tests to a Capital value of 5000 for a CR of 4000, and version B Tests to a Capital value of 10000 to get the same CR of 4000, when I upgrade from A to B, which .dbl file do I use? The original one from version A? Or the new one from version B? It seems to me since I'll be changing the Capital slider from 5000 to 10000 to maintain the same CR, I should also replace the .dbl file. Is this correct?

Lastly, a d) question: Since the CBI is based on equity, how does a safety margin figure in? For example, if Test gives a Capital setting of 5000 for a 4000 CR, but I want a 2x safety and fund the account with 8000 doesn't this distort CBI using a .dbl file from the 5000 Test?

Thanks.