Hi jcl.

How should the Z Systems (and other strategies) CBI be handled when new Zorro versions are implemented; and when funds are reinvested and/or withdrawn? Specifically:

a) New version: Say I start a Z system with Capital at 5000 based on Test result CR and whatever safety margin I want. A new Zorro version comes out, and to maintain the same CR and safety margin I need to set Capital to 7500. Do I continue to use the old .dbl file? Or do I copy the new .dbl file from the Test on the new Zorro version to the Production Data directory?

b) Reinvesting: Say I start a Z system with Capital at 5000 based on Test result CR and whatever safety margin I want. The Z system does wonderfully, makes a lot of $$$, and I want to reinvest by increasing Capital to 6000. Do I continue using the same .dbl file? Or do I run a new Test to reflect the reinvestment and copy the new .dbl to the Production Data directory?

c) Withdrawing: Say I start a Z system with Capital at 5000 based on Test result CR and whatever safety margin I want. The Z system does wonderfully, makes a lot of $$$, and I want to withdraw (of course per the square root rule laugh ). Do I continue using the same .dbl file? Or do I run a new Test and copy the new .dbl file to the Production Data directory to account for the withdrawal?

Thanks.