As a decades long user of this software I was always against buying to expensive release while still being a noob and hobbyist. Then I wanted to try the professional edition to try at least its features and make live easier for my simple games, but it was way to costly for individuals like me and others with low budget.

Still eager to program and have fun, making a little money I thought why not see if A8 pricing had been lowering to a price hobbyist can actually afford and to my surprise I found it on the official sales page.

This must mean that his is the end of Game Studio and although I have to admit its nice software in its use in comparison with newest technologie. I could just not buy it cause its asking for my signup stuff and whatnot from decades ago lol.

Dudes I got the key if you want my money fo go from 8 A Commercial to Pro don't be silly ask for my key. You know the one you introduced back in the day.

Good luck with selling this product, in the meantime I learn that name you don't like to hear on your forum.

Happy Christmas and think of your loyal customers or you wil get karma instead.