Hello, I am looking forward to work with Zorro in future. Right now i read through (rare) available resources to get to know all the pros and cons.

Concerning the Zorro rules (no Signal providing) how about using free Zorro with Darwinex? As long as i don't create a Darwin it shouldn't be a "signal"?

Right now i also search for good (free) historic data. Data in T1 format are Bid only? So no Spread, or did i miss out something? I tried to open/read tick data history with bid/ask with the ZHistoryEditor and it looks like it only accept only files without bid & ask.

What do you think about the RoboWealth thing? Is there a minimum term for the monthly subscription? (there are no details) Because i wouldn't mind to pay for 2-3 month if i can go through everything in this time, but i don't see the advantage of longer subscription.

Another question, is it possible to get the Dukascopy price feed in real time (next to the historic data, without having an real account with them) and use it for the trading decision? It would be great to use same data like for backtesting. With Zorro S it should be possible to send this trades to multiple Brokers? (mainly mt4 bridges) to have the same trades everywhere.

And one more question about Zorro S... i am trading with at least 8 Accounts, not all of them are in my name (family,..). Also i have at least 2 VPS's. Would 1 license be enough? I really hope so.

That's all for now, thanks in advance.