Hi , I think no blame to the manual :-)... have a look to my screenshot attached .

Side comment : Always risky to add MT4 during weekends, no ticks and MT4 is driven ONLY if a tick arrives from the broker

The skript "TradeTest" helps as well ; I am still on it as even though the script works , box is green and order seem to be send , MT4 of Oanda doesn´t do anything . smile

Need to deep dive further .....and .... I am not getting clear on the setup and wonder if somebody could please explain =>

Using the Oanda API and running the script "TradeTest" with success , I managed to observe Trades being opened and closed with both , the Oanda Web Trading Platform as well as on the Oanda Desktop Platform . And both plattforms allow me to logon with the long API Account# ( 15 Digits + )
VERSUS : I could also obtain a green light at Zorro and I could see quotes arriving at Zorro with my MT4 Demo plattform . But I failed to see orders arrive at the MT4 . This MT4 I could only logon with the "usual" 6 Digit MT4 account# and not with the long API # .

So , is it incorrect , to expect that the API would control Metatrader ?

Further , trying to connect MT4 with the "ZORRO MT4" (EA & Lib ) , I failed as well and could not even get the script to work . I used the same MT4 account# which correlates to the API account# .... mistake ?

Many thanks

Wolfgang

Attached Files Oanda_API.png
Last edited by Lobo; 11/27/17 12:47.

Do not trade alone & Never Give Up