Without daring to dig again into the details already discussed here - but more generally I believe Zheka is right in the observation that the Zorro philosophy how to see/manage trades vs. orders/positions is (too) heavily tied to the MT approach.
Maybe it requires a rather strategic decision at some point if Zorro is supposed to support "official" markets (official exchanges such as CBOE, NYSE and the like, via brokers such as IB) or "proprietary" markets (market making MT brokers) or both, in full awareness that the requirements/approaches/methods can be significantly different for these different environments.
My personal view is that Zorro needs more adaption to IB type brokers if you want it to compete with alternatives such as Ninja Trader, Tradestation, etc. - even if (or just because?) Zorro's technical capabilities are already way superior. You recently made a major step into this direction by adding options and futures support. I think it would be more than consequent to do the natural next step with a more powerful IB plugin using the most common 80% of its wealth of additional features. I understand the additional efforts - and I could even understand if this would require a (reasonably priced) "ZorroS+" version...