Thanks for the feedback. Sorry about any difficulties you faced.

Some of those issues are currently being tackled, some are already resolved, and some are new, and therefor very helpful to hear.

First, the flashlight - press F ... sometimes you have to press twice. (I'm working on it)

Windows 10 users have complained about errors that I have not encountered on any of my computers. (I don't have Windows 10)

I have recommended the following steps to help resolve those issues. The DEP thing has worked for those users who could not start the game. Some people complained, but then they must have returned the game, because they never came back to try my methods, so it's hard to say which, if any will work.

1. If your game is installed in your Steam folder (in Program Files) try removing and reinstalling it in somwhere else, like in My Documents. Steam allows choosing different locations when installing games. Program Files is usually protected by Windows, and perhaps that is causing a conflict.
2. If that does not help, try setting the game to run as Administrator.
3. Try running in compatability mode (Windows 7 or XP)
4. One issue that has effected other 3D Gamestudio games is the DEP settings. Here is an explanation on how to fix that issue.

Q: I have just installed Gamestudio on another PC. Now I get an error message (Error E1513) as soon as I start any project.
A. Check how the DEP (data execution prevention) is set in your Windows configuration. Go to My Computer / Properties / Advanced / Performance / Settings / Data Execution Prevention, and make sure that it's in its default setting ("For essential Windows programs and services only"). A wrong DEP setting prevents on-the-fly compiling lite-C or C-Script source code.

My main priority now it to streamline the gameplay and make it more user friendly. I am old. The games I played growing up did not have hand-holding. Those kinds of things bother me. However, I see that I should give more than I have if I want players to enjoy it. So thanks!

I hope you will consider trying it again when it is ready for a full release.