Project Dark Nova is the secret "code name" to an evolutionary Intergalactic Warfare Game being developed in secret using a high end development station I built for the sole purpose of maximizing game design efficiency.

At the moment game development progress is at 3% and mainly includes just the game design idea.

My goal is to build the best Intergalactic Warfare Game ever built. Screen shots should be available sometime around or possibly before December 2017. Since I'm the only one working on this massive multiplayer project it will take allot of effort and ingenuity to pull it off. I have been playing around with A7 Pro for a while but I will now purchase A8 Pro upgrade and use it to complete this challenge.

As I make progress I welcome openly any advise as I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing lol but I fully intend to see this project through to the end.

The primary purpose of this thread is to receive feedback about my work. I'm hoping the development phase will be efficient enough to complete at least an alpha version in less then a year. We will see :-)