Quote:
Hi Error, i just play Dungeon Deities and although i already played the first alpha version some years ago and i know a lot about this game, i'm very pleasantly surprised.
The game is perfectly polished. I see many new nice effekt in game, game mehanic is a great, i like the camera moving and shaking, story is interesting, music and sounds is nice, levels looks really nice, i like the combat and logical tasks,... simply we have here one really great game and i'm very happy about this

Thank you! That is great to hear, and very motivating, indeed! Very glad you like it! I'll look forward to the amazing dungeons you're surely going to create!

Quote:
Hi Error, I cant login, my username is cola and i have a mail from your game, but no password.
Is ist a 3dgs browser game?

Oh no, that's not good! After confirming your E-Mail adress, you should have gotten another one with your data. Perhaps check the Spam-folder?
I've also sent you a PM with more detailed instructions, including some of what to do if the Mail is not in the Spam folder!

If anyone else has that problem, please let me know, and I'll take care of it! laugh

(Oh and, btw, it's a mix of browser game, where you do everything from building dungeons and cursing people, and then there's the downloadable client - made in Acknex - where you traverse Overworld and Dungeons! It's a pretty unique mix!)

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!