Well I see and guess you never traded REAL with real money.

whatever is in the manual its mostly better to find out yourself whats function how.
same with IKEA.

It cost me around 5000 Euro REAL money to find out how to deal with Zorro and the Z Systems.

The margin is calculated from the Capital you have on the account. If you have only 1000 Euro then it is calculated from 1000. If you have 5000 its calculated from 5000. If margin is not enough for what reason trades get skipped. That's not really a problem. Higher Margin means more risk and if your capital is low its better you not trade the high margin high risk trades.

Test results like from Z Systems are mostly nothing more then a nice graphic.

For the test above:

I start the Z 12 System by purpose at 27.06.
My experience from REAL trading by hand over 5 years shows me we will enter a choppy period on the markets. Like it was till the end of the test period.

The accounts was down for 5 tradingdays up to 300 Euro. Mostly cause the system enter high margin high risk position over 200 Euro RISK.

Z 12 learned fast and stop the loss trades who was mostly the counter of the diving Stockmarkets.

The big turnaround the last days was creating the profit and like we can see if Z12 is smelling blood then it go for it.