I traded the Z7 and Z 12 Systems live on Oanda Account for 4 Weeks on 10 different accounts.
so far I can say if you start 10 times Z7 and 10 times Z12 Systems even on same time you will get slightly different results. The number of trades will differ after a while and also sometimes the traded asset. The results also differ in a range up to 30 % in a month period.
it look like it depend on to much random ! if you get started with a more profitable system.

Z7 was a headache. Allways loosing money.

Z 12 was much better even when the results differ. Best single result was 35 % profit in one month. So far my Favorit.

i set up the Accounts on 2 Server. Keep in mind that also your server needs updates and sometimes must be restarted. Then you have to switch of your trading systems, closing your trades and restart after Update is done on your Server. So you will anyway have to stop and restart your systems every couple weeks.

If you setup a trading system for live trading:

Set timezone on your server on UTC !

Load up the newest Zorro Version on your server !

Add all necessary Assets to the AssetFix List by Download Script

Create Accounts.csv with your Account data

With Oanda you will have a primary account and can have up to 19 under accounts
create underaccountsV20 hedging enable ! After creating all underacounts you need you can create your V20 token on Oanda website for your Account.csv

Upload all t6 files from the Zorro download Site

start Download Script and choise ALL ASSETS

set Load M 1 Data on 2005-2017 and start by clicking.

after download start training. You can see if all Assets are in and all necessary datas are in the history folder.

If there was no problem and the test results are positive like expected you are ready for trading.

update and reboot your servers and you are ready for trading.

NOW SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND

Never ever rename Z Systems !!!

Allways use a fresh OS System on the server and a fresh Zorro Installation

Never play around on the Z System

Never run a System with an Error message while training or/and when you start TRADE !

make sure you have AssetsFix and not Assetsfix in your Historyfiles

If everything is fine sit back relax and watch the systems trading

Last edited by JoFo; 07/03/17 14:41.