Hello everyone,

Sorry for the thread necromancy. Although it's not the best way to start on a forum I figured this thread would be a good place to ask the following instead of creating a new one (if admin would like a new thread instead feel free to move this to one or ask me to do it myself).

Q: Do any of the above have NB/Baluda's CSS indicator transcribed into lite-c? I should be able to manage this myself but I'm new to zorro/lite-c so it's going to take some leg-work on my end to get it up and running. So I was hoping some kind soul has already done so, especially seeing as some of NBs bits'n'bobs have turned up here.

Is it as simple as calculating the slope as per above then feeding the values into the CurrencyStrength indi that comes with Zorro? I would like to think it's that simple but the CurrencyStength indi looks like it only updates the most recent value in the array meaning NBs CSS would be wrong on the most recent value as it recalculates the past 20 values every new bar from bar20 to bar0.

Thanks for your time and sorry again for the necro thread.

Cheers,
BobbyT