So you do have a plan, what to do next. I mean when you finish the code of your strategy, you are going to trade with your own money and that's it. Other option might be to manage other people's money or for example start working for a hedge fund or something like that. One option might be to write programs per order for other people, something like Zorro developers do, but on a smaller scale.

I know this is not the right place to be too detailed about your money plan, so we can speak only theoretically.

The question is if finding the strategy is really possible "just like that". So far I found few strategies, but all of them work only sometimes. It looks that the problem is more about when to use the strategy, then what the strategy exactly looks like.

Or I am missing something. There are probably some "magic" strategies out there, but obviously those are not public. Would be nice to know what is the key to find some strategy like that. Is it about trying many different things and finding something by accident? Or is it about knowing the markets and creative mind? It's actually the key question for your learning process, which is the question of yours. What is the best way to find a strategy...