EFX : Evoeon 2D Effects Builder v0.9.6

An animation tool for developing 2D effects. Animations can be called within your 3DGS projects with a few lines of code. Template included.

Includes :
* EFX - Evoeon 2D Effects Builder - Editor
* Quick start example template with EFX integrated and ready to use.
* Compiled Demo of the Quick start example template to show everything is published correctly.

Overview :
* Create up to 240 Effect Animations and save them out into a single database.
* Each Animation can have up to 50 Frames each.
* Each Frame can have up to 20 Sprites each.
* Easily Set Screen Flash, Target Flash, Flash color and SFX for any frame.
* Easily Edit each sprite and change its color, size, rotation and alpha.
* Easily integrate with your own existing projects.
* Play out any animation in your project with just a few lines of code. Includes extra controls for the effects layer and animation speed.
* Spritesheet size of 960x960 for Animation development.(192x192 Sprite sizes - 25 Sprites per spritesheet)

Update 0.9.3 Includes :
* Various Speed improvements for the editor and template.
* EFX Timeline for easy selection of frames with icon indicators that displays if flash and SFX events are used.
* Looping animation when played in the editor. Click mouse left or mouse right to stop an animation.
* New Onion Skinning feature to help with animation.

Update 0.9.6 Includes :
* More Speed improvements for the editor and template.
* Various Bug Fixes for the Editor and Template. (All Known Issues Have Been Fixed)
* New Editor Feature : "Render Box" - Allows you to render out animations and export them into a spritesheet at various sizes.
* New Template Feature : "Animation Instances" - You can now play multiple animations at once including clones of the same animation. (Max = 20 Instances)

NOTES : Due to a bug that deleted frames, the save/load system had to be changed. The animations.efx file is a little larger now, but the bug has been fixed. Animation files from previous versions will no longer work in the new update. Hopefully I wont have to change the save/load functions anymore.
NOTES : I am also currently finding bugs that appear only in the compiled version of the editor. If you find a bug, send me the details to reproduce the error and I'll get it fixed.

(New Update) EFX Version 0.9.6 Download :
https://evoeon.com/freeDownloads/EFX_0_9_6.zip

I haven't created a help file yet, but if you click the [?] button in the top right corner, it will display a quick overview and new controls of the editor. Please review this to learn the new features and controls.

Have a great day,
Brian Pressley (Evo)

Last edited by EVO; 05/29/17 06:42.