Dear Conitec,

Ok, This message goes out to the ones behind 3dgamestudio development and website management. I can understand your company has a lot to focus on, but there are some things that do not calculate when it comes to keeping your customers happy.

1. Why has 3Dgamestudio been put on delay when this community continues to stay in hopes of an updated game engine, yet never receives any updates anymore? It's been over a year!

2. I understand Zorro is your primary goal and possibly a much better income project. But with all of us loyal 3DGS developers sitting on the sideline waiting for you to focus on us again, well, its getting a little annoying. We were here first and now many have left because of your companies neglect toward game development. Where are the 3DGS updates promised to us?

3. I know the AU web contest seemed to be pointless since I don't think you planned to use anyone's website submission anyway. But even a decent submission was still better than what you have for you current websites. Your current design is out dated and can easily turn away most people that visit the websites.

4. In a few months, I am about to take on the venture of opening a 3DGS marketplace at evoeon.com. Hopefully giving the developers our own personal playground for 3DGS games, Assets, Audio, Tutorials, new contests, etc. - As well as an up to date download site for free resources, tutorials, etc. It will take some time, but preparations are already underway.

Final Words : Look, I love you guys and I love 3Dgamestudio. Lets try to start focusing on our game development community a little more instead of Zorro. We cannot update the engine ourselves, only conitec has that authority.

Thank you for your time and have a great day,
Brian Pressley
Evoeon.com