I'm just looking for a better way to program my strategies, at least better than mql4. I thought that Zorro would be better, but I'm running through lots of problems... I will still not go for the Sponsor version, as I don't see Zorro Trader able to run properly a real account...

Maybe you'll say that these problems are not related to Zorro, but to MT4 and its bad histories.
I guess that after a few weeks fighting against a lot of issues I'm a bit fed up... I've seen Zorro 'freeze' my MT4 demo account (and that's not acceptable in real trading), I've seen unstable behaviour in exactly same conditions but different "runs", I've seen strange memory problems although the computer has 12 GB RAM and more than 8 GB free...

This makes me think that I'd better stick to what I know that works... mql4.

Sorry for the critics jcl, but I've been trading in demo accounts for weeks with Zorro and almost every day I find another different bad surprise. Maybe it's the normal way of getting to know any new platform / technology, but I want to do things more efficiently with Zorro, not to lose more time trying to guess why it is (mis)behaving the way it does.