@blackjack
If ure using shade-c shadows set the stencil flag in main function to -2(not at home but guess it was -2). Activate entity shadows via
Code:
set(my,SHADOW);

In "setting up shadec" topic u can take a look of the main function examples.
Maybe this might help. If you wanna use gs shadows with shadec this may cause some troubles. And they are really really slow btw.

And yes theres a problem with shade-c and znear flag i can confirm this. I solved it by making the weapons mdl very small and using other vectors.without znear flag activated. Not the best solution i know. Long weapons like a bushwacka for example will still penetrate close walls. The znear bug only appears in combination with some flags and/or fx settings btw.
because iam not at home i cant tell more exact but i think it was glowing(alphachan) and znear together.
with this nice weapon i realized the bug

Quote:
Now, of course, Acknex is hardly a powerhouse, but perhaps you can find some room to improve that?
60fps in a shooter in 3dgs isnt possible. 35 to 45 maybe a bit more is realistic. I know that sucks but its the way it is.
good performance boost btw is one while that controls all enemys at once i call it mass-ai.
i used that trick in my top down project. Thanks again 3run for that nice tip.

Ayumi great design

Last edited by rayp; 01/28/17 19:31.

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;