Hi everyone, I am opening an IB account and got this

Secure Login System
We are committed to helping you protect your personal information and your assets. We have developed the Secure Login System, which provides a second layer of protection when you log into your account, in addition to username and password.

Here is how the Secure Login System works:

Once your account has been funded, a physical Secure Login Device will be shipped to your residential address (or principal place of business in the case of non-individual accounts).

When you receive your device, you'll also receive an activation link in Account Management. The address provided in your application must be accurate, because once shipped, your device will automatically be activated after 14 days if you do not activate it yourself.

Once your device is activated, you will be required to enter the one-time number generated by the device along with your user name and password when accessing either Account Management or the trading platform.

My question is, if I deploy IB and Zorro on VPS, are there any impact when I use this device? Anyone has similar experience?

Thank you