I don't know about you, but I only just noticed that there's no "Forecast"-link down below on the forum page anymore. Probably means that no updates will ever come again the beta-page now fulfills that task.

But, the page is still online!
It was last updated in 2014, so let's get a bit nostalgic, shall we? Let's have a good ol' laugh at all these old features we hadn't had at the time!

Forecast Page
(Call me paranoid, but I've made a screenshot just in case.)

Look at that! We still didn't have the new WED that probably never will exist actually.
And all that other stuff! enums, unions, trinary operators! Of course, a good programmer could easily make it work without those, so there's no real need for those, so no rush, no rush.

And, I don't know, just look at it yourself.

There's really poor communication of any progress going on (if there even is any), despite the promises of at least that improving. I know that's not a new opinion, I know that people have said it before. Still feel like saying it now. That's what "Rants" is for, right?

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!