Quote:
What me makes sick these times is the fact that the frequency of good looking action and sci fi movies is so enormous fast. As I looked some trailers on youtube I recognized that there are simply too much of those movies. Even on amazon the frequency of new series is so extrem that I could hardly come close to one of them.
Best time to kick my tv out of the flat.
,why is the amount a bad thing? The more the merrier cause there is always garbage between it so you can than pick out the best. laugh Also just connect your pc to your tv for movies etc.

Quote:
By the way... One year ago I bought a very nice drone. And after this very short time there is the next step in evolution. Has somebody seen the (maybe) new standart in 360° technology? Just look at this amazing Ben Hur Race where you can look around you. I never thought that this technic become such a great standart. Event if it is more a rail scene. But I was speechless.
, that is very cool and will be great for VR. It also works great with a touchscreen so it could be as an feature in some series/movies to add the ability to look around a bit (I understand that 360 degrees will be pain in the ass for the director there, but maybe 45 degrees?).

Last edited by Reconnoiter; 09/10/16 10:11.