I tried to trade Z systems on an OANDA Demo account.

I read in the document about the rate limit, so I only ran 1 Zorro instance, and updated all Forex pair M1 price history for 2016 using Zorro's Download script through an FXCM demo account beforehand. In Z.ini, I set NFA = 1, FXOnly = 1, and Hedge = 5. I also deleted all the CFD rows in AssetsOanda.csv and saved the file as AssetsFix.csv.

However, when I click "Trade" for either Z7 or Z12 (only tried these two), Zorro would log in to OANDA and then show a bunch of error messages, similar to these:
!Rate limit violation of newly established connections. Allowed rate: 2 connections per second
!Rate limit violation of newly established connections. Allowed rate: 2 connections per second
Error 053: USD/JPY unavailable!
Error 053: GBP/USD unavailable!

Then Zorro will pop up a dialog saying "Some assets are not yet uploaded. Wait 10 seconds, then start again. Otherwise check name, remove asset, or set FXOnly."

I even tried updating the asset list by using the Download script with Oanda account to "Save Assets to" AssetsNew.csv and renaming it to AssetsFix.csv. Same problems.

Could anyone help? Thanks!
-Zhong