I began long ago to wonder and feel that this existence was a simulation. One such as in a loop to repeat. That we are each either cached variable objects, or runtime created objects. But for my spanning so much and so many lives I've wondered- am I a DLL object constant and core in all the many instances of existence? But forever external and called forth by need?

- So this little gem was written by me when I was in my "Bad Times". I kept it in a clip pad instead of posting it.

It's quite mad, but I'll ask yall - which are you? If none than what are you in this instance for existence under current execution?

-- So this came up as a odd story point for writing a short about if God's CPU injection(emulation) itself into the running code.{A paid job if I could write a creative short for a writer to develop.} What would happen if the AI-Based CPU of existence limited and emulated one of it's cores to walk on earth?

I've turned my many madness' to profit before. But at lest the idea may spark conversation.