I could share my groth curve but it is at -100% since january so it is basically flat. I have been underwater since I opened the account and now it is actually going up again. This is a 1:500 mt4 account. The fcxm DD 1:200 account is going down in the same period as yours.

Now, there is risk, margin, broker, moment the trader begun the connection, the currency used, the mt4 bridge used, historiy data used for lookback, training, vps quality, api, capital invested, time the z-systems were active and so on....There are so many possible ways to explain why the Z-systems results are not reproduced that it can allways be something to explain each case.

Having said that, it has been some post about Z-systems in the past and the losses that the users got. I think the manual has changed now regarding Z-systems so that the user is more aware of the risk of using them. Because it says that Z-systems are relatively simple and not like a perfect system and I am not sure if zorro team has the intention to improve z12 by using the feedback provided by the users.
It seems like z-systems are tuned versions of the workshops in the tutorial. The question maybe how we tune a strategy so that the simple algo which has an edge becomes finally a profitable strategy? There is a post in the finantial hacker blog about it: adding stop, trailing, risk managment and so on. The point is that a good pimped version of workshop 6, as it is z12, is more than just that. There are examples of tmf trailing functions on the manual but a workshop, or a post on the blog would be helpfull, otherwise develop a strategy is like throwing a coin until one get the tmf function which works good.

But I am up to looking at different users performance. which link do you need? Even a perfect backtest without overfitting cannot garanty good results in the future and that maybe the case with z12. But at least the results of the Z12 included in the 1.34 zorro version should reproduced the DD of the beginning of january. The current z12 is different therefore there is not such a DD on january 2016, but it should be in that version so then it could be ensured that z12 simulation results are close to trading results.

Last edited by Nanitek; 06/16/16 00:03.