Quote:
note: ignore results before Jun 2, 2016. This account was used for other things prior to running Z12

The results on my account are currently near useless, with everything from before Jun 2 being unrelated to the Z-Systems. My own Myfxbook account only has around a week of usable data.

Quote:

Question: And what we doing with the Results?
Do you think JCL would give us a plausible answer if we see the Results are not as promissed in the Manual?

We can use the results to determine whether things perform as expected, whether there are any bugs, whether any particular parameters like broker cause issues.

We so far have details of one account that has issues and while that's helpful to know, we shouldn't jump to any conclusions until we have at least someone else who has similar issues. You may be an outlier.

I do expect though that if everyone who posts here has issues, jcl would do something about it. I seriously doubt that's the case though.

Would you consider adding your FXCM account to Myfxbook and giving me a link so I can add you to the list? If there are issues, being able to compare your results to anyone else who's added would be a big help.

This is speculation but is your account denominated in CHF? It may be that this contributes to your problem. Every time you trade a pair that doesn't contain CHF, you actually have to make two trades. For example if you trade EURUSD, first you have to trade CHF for EUR and only then can you trade EUR for USD. I'm not sure how brokers handle this and how it contributes to rollover but it might be worth your time to conversomeom of your funds to USD and put them in a USD denominated account. Hopefully jcl can comment on whether my speculation is insane or not.

Last edited by Veratyr; 06/14/16 23:39.