There have been quite a few times when we've had to ask "did you get X trade" or "does Z-system X work", "how's the drawdown right now", "does system X work with broker Y" and it's been largely ad-hoc answers up until now.

I propose we share Z-system performance amongst ourselves to resolve some of these issues. As such, I'm starting the following list myself, which I'll update with links from anyone else who cares to share, for easy access. Hopefully it'll also be helpful to the devs.

I'm personally using Myfxbook with a "private invitation" which should stop this from showing up in the regular Myfxbook index. If you want to do this yourself, you should go to your portfolio, to your system and click the green "share" button in the top right under the time and search button. If you're uncomfortable sharing your balance or other details, you can choose not to share information in the invitation settings.

If you haven't used Myfxbook before but would like to, you can simply create an account and add your Z System account under the Portfolio tab. They support everything supported by Zorro other than IB and everything's private by default.

So here it is:

If you'd like to be added to the list, please post a link.

Last edited by Veratyr; 06/13/16 04:05.