The columnar-formatted log extract that I sent has exactly what Zorro prints in the log for these trades! Perhaps Zorro can print more?

Most if not all of these trades are now closed, so neither the Zorro trade list or TS open position list are of any value.

As I'm sure you're aware, getting things from FXCM can be like pulling teeth... frown

I was able to get one past Stop from FXCM which I gave in the PM. I did not set this Stop. Zorro (or someone else?) did. It caused the NET trade to be closed before the virtual trade. The log shows the open price as requested - what other info is needed? Can you determine what happened with this trade?

The log also contained other instances of NET trades being closed before virtual. I have not manually changed any of these Stops.

I also noted some real trades that are not showing as NET, but showing with Algo IDs - is this normal for some reason with Hedge=5?

This seems a lot of smoke for there to be no fire. What else would you like me to provide / ask of FXCM to get to the bottom of this?

Thanks.