Thanks for your ideas and the feedback.

The concept is get from a to b, kill as much as u can (and want) making score. So its a massacre that never ends with some small quests between. For now. Some points ill overtake from your points.
I would say its a bit like Hollywood Holocaust ^^ Focus on moving and killing. grin
Quote:
many options but can become overrun very quickly
So its feels right now when playing grin
edit: And those more advanced mechanics like noices that attract Zombies etc ive done in the frozen ShadeC evo Project (first page the shot) but this Project is just fun-arcade based, simple.
One thing i want to mention already about using world2 kill Zombies. Try to wait behind fires, then they start2 burn and die quicker (or through the fire). ^^

Update:
Added gas / smoke areas where u need to put on a gasmask ( for example near heavy fires )

Wanted to Show a Video i just made. Its WIP from the ShadeC EVO Project. U can see how Sound is a part of gameplay there. Like you mentioned above. If alert is on Player must hack a electro device.
Flashlight-draw/light-tex, Level and things are not in this Video. Path is not good, spawned Zombie stucks on door etc...WIP. If someone interested in i could make more vids without those optic "Errors".

Sound / world interaction
https://youtu.be/l5q957sO1WM

And you can see "interaction with Zombies" is much more intense grin They grab you and you must shake the mouse.
Ive to say, i really love this script grin

https://youtu.be/a6QxJaqmCsM

Well this was some totally different style of game like the "Simply Dead" Project grin

edit: Just adding some hud models / view entitys for the weapons ( they turn on pan ). Maybe ill add a Player head looking around like in wolfenstein 3d grin

Last edited by rayp; 06/07/16 18:41.

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;