Hi jcl. I believe I have found a Hedging/upgrade issue. If not, I would appreciate the explanation! laugh

When I upgraded to Z12 1.44 there were 1 VO virtual and 1 real XAU/USD Short trades open, both for 4 units, and both were resumed by 1.44.

The next day, the real trade was Closed - all 4 units. But there was no mention of the virtual trade. At the time I assumed this was a reporting oversight.

A few days later, VO again went virtual Short 4 units, and a real Short of 4 units was entered.

Later, A2 went virtual Long 3 units, and a real Short of 1 unit was entered. Why?!

It seemed as though the original virtual VO Short is still sitting there as something Zorro wants to do, so when the A2 virtual Long arrives, it nets to the 1 real Short. On this suspicion I checked the Z12.htm and in fact, yes, the original virtual trade has not been closed and is still there.

I've noticed in looking back at the logs that sometimes when a real is closed there can be a lag of up to 8 bars before the virtual is closed. Could the close of the original virtual have somehow gotten lost due to the upgrade?

Please let me know what I should do about both the virtual trade that didn't close as well as the extra real Shorts it caused that are now active.

Thanks.