Originally Posted By: CocaCola
have 3DGameStudio a possibility to block the system Mous Clicks in Windowmode?
For playing FPS Games in Windowmode?
, you mean in my game ("l = toggle mouse lock (use this when playing windowed)"), or if you are interested in the code so you can put it in your own games I can post it here if you want.

Quote:
When I toggle window mode, everything get's fucked up frown
, oh forgot about that one, I will fix it. laugh

Quote:
Edit: another quick tip for your sparks particles from bullets, make them move away from the normal of the wall, take a look at this:
, tnx

Quote:
Also, some other things that I noticed.. too much test on the screen, it's really hard to aim because of this, maybe you could place them somewhere else on the screen (top middle or lower middle position on the screen):
, you probably play in low resolution than? Good point though, I quess I will place the text at the bottom left than ontop of some gray transparent bar so it is still readable.

Quote:
And one thing about movement, is it intended to have such a low gravity force? I mean when you jump up, player is like floating and then slowly going down to ground.
, yes it is intended since you play with a floating robot. In the tutorial section it doesn't make much sense, but in the other levels it is handy combined with your thruster to quickly get over high/rough terrain and ontop of structures.