I have an update on the error I have been experiencing. There is still something not right, and I believe I have narrowed it down. Firstly, some context:

I have been testing a script that plots the indicators that control the trade logic, but which does not take any trades. The trade logic is commented out. It is the same script I sent to support with one minor alteration (details below). The script looks at two time frames (5-minute and 1-hour) and plots the Ichimoku senku spans from each time frame. I am now using TimeFrame = frameSync(60) to control the H1 indicators, rather than just TimeFrame = 60 in the original script sent to support.

I have been running the script on Katalon markets MT4 via the MT4 brdige V1.9. In parallel, I am running a copy of the script on an FXCM demo account via the API. I have printed out the indicator values from the 1-hour time frame into a log file.

The indicators from the 5-minute time frame look perfectly fine. The values closely match between the FXCM API and the MT4 bridge instances. The plots of these indicators match each other and the equivalent indicators plotted in the Katalon MT4 terminal.

The indicators from the 1-hour time frame are a different story. They almost match, but with some very obvious differences. Below I show plots from the FXCM API instance, the MT4 bridge instance and finally from the Katalon MT4 terminal. The former two show both the 5-minute indicators (orange) and price action and the 1-hour indicators (blue). The chart from the MT4 terminal shows the 1-hour indicators and price action only. The period of interest is between the two red vertical lines.

You can see that the MT4 bridge version doesn't quite match the FXCM API version and the MT4 terminal verion. It can't be explained by differences in the broker feed, since the MT4 terminal is the same broker being accessed via the MT4 bridge.

Curious that I can't see any errors on the 5-minute indicators, only in the 1-hour indicators. Does this give a clue as to the source of the error?

MT4 Bridge version:

FXCM API version:

MT4 terminal version:

I will upload the log files in a separate post.