That's my point - there is nothing wrong with the code. The problem is that Zorro was registering a price that never existed and that incorrect price was used to calculate the value of my indicators. The resulting incorrect indicator caused trades to be taken when they shouldn't have.

This is the very issue that I initially contacted support about. I've also stated a number of times in this thread that the detection of non-existent prices is causing incorrect indicator calculations.

Another way of explaining this is that if the price that Zorro registers is not the correct price (for example, the wild ticks in the charts shown throughout the thread), then any indicator that uses that price in its input will also not be correct.

I have the log file from when the issue first came up back on March 15, but I wasn't printing indicator values to the log file, so it is probably not much use.

I have been running the same script with printfs for some hours today and tonight, and so far I haven't seen it occur again. If/when it does happen, I will post the log file.