Originally Posted By: BlackJack
@Reconnoiter
Are you serious ? this is the 4th version of the weapon speed switch system , but this is good for happiness , the fast selection of weapons,
to clear selection you have the inventory system laugh ps .. which must face are smoothed exactly ? the shotgun I immediately fixed because of your kritick
, is this game commercial or is it free? To put it direct; whether it will be commercial or free the gameplay seems like fun, but if it is commercial than the graphics look a bit dated (stiff/wooden animations namely. e.g. the animations of the enemy monsters).

As for the reloading animation (please note the weapon switiching system is fine, I am talking purely about the visuals), the idea of the factory clock thingy is not bad its just covers way to much screen. So I think if you decrease its scale a bit it will look better. Also just saw your older video, I think the reloading sprite is their better since it is transparent (so it covers less view). Perhaps the current reload sprite could be used for a game saving icon? (/decrease its scale, let it rotate and put it in a corner and I think it will look good laugh )

Also nice icons. Keep it up.