Hey guys, just wanted to point out a few things the multiplayer tutorial should fix/update.

1. Client and server environments are not properly mirrored, particle occur twice. To confirm I counted the number of particles on both the server and the client. For the machine gun the server had 50 particles, where as the client had 100. This can also be confirmed by adding a sound to the explosion effect, you should hear the sound once on the server and twice on the client.

2. I have yet to find a way to add sound into the "game" in a reasonable way. Example, so far I have had sounds play twice on the client and once on the server, zero times on the server and once on the client, only on the client, and only on the server.

3. The "hit" locations are inconsistent, this can be observed by having a client shoot a wall. You will notice the "bullet" patterns are different, server side appears to ignore the "accuracy" factor.

All in all this is probably the best tutorial I have ever seen, in more ways than one. If I make any improvements I will be sure to share among the community