Hi All,

I have an Median renko EA that uses offline charts to produce live results/bars. I've been trading a simple system sucessfully on the AUS200 manually, however after backtesting on excel the data suggests it, like most systems, will be more profitable when automated.

I have Zorro S and after several weekends trying different approaches I still have issues with/can’t understand how to do the following:

•Apply Heiken Ashi to a strategy. Is it as simple as defining and using something like HAClose() as a variable?
•Plotting Heiken Ashi. Completely lost here!
•How can we identify the change in the colour of the bars, e.g. up/down and define the change in colour as a signal? Would the same code/method be used for Renko?
•Apply Renko or better yet, median renko to a strategy. Again I have no idea of how to apply/refer to the source code supplied in the manual
•Plotting Renko or median renko. Again, lost.
•Defining the size of the Renko bar
•Referring zorro to tick data and not price data - maybe this is in the manual and i need to do more homework?

Any assistance to help resolve these issues would be greatly appreciated. If anyone is interested i'm, happy to post the strategy on the forum once i've automated.