Hi Superku,
I ran the code with your mod, assuming abs(movement) equals to run_percentage. I’m still having the same issue as before with the spanning animation.

Let me explain a little bit how the model is animated, maybe this can shine some light on this.
I've created a transition animation from "run" to "stop", as you recommended. - thanks.
The model I'm using is actually animated using bones, so basically "stop" and "run" are 2 different scenes inside MDL, but both use bones to animate the model.
The animation keeps "snapping" while using ent_blendframe or ent_blend, even though I'm using bones.

Another test I ran was creating a transition animation, as I mentioned before, using bones as well for the animation inside MED(scene name "stop"), but the snapping keeps happening.

I've change the code a bit:

Code:
while(1){

if(dist not reached)
	{
		if(your dist close)
		{
			if(abs(run_percentage) >= 100){ // wait for the run animation to complete

if(stop_percentage < 50) stop_percentage = maxv(stop_percentage-2*time_step,0);
				if(stop_percentage > 50) stop_percentage = minv(stop_percentage+2*time_step,100);

ent_animate(me,"stop",stop_percentage,ANM_CYCLE);
				if(stop_percentage == 0 || stop_percentage == 100)
				{
					blend_percentage = minv(blend_percentage+2*time_step,100);
					ent_blendframe(me,my,"stand",0,blend_percentage); //maybe mixed up the parameters
				}
			}
		}

... // code - move the player until the distance has been reached
	}
	else{
		play idle animation 
	}
	run_percentage = 0;
	stop_percentage = 0;

wait(1);
}

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Sometimes it plays the stop animation with the ugly spanning whether the previous animation was completed or not, or it just complete stops the animation and the player just keeps running but without animation (it basically stops the run animation at the last frame when the distance is close) until the distance has been reach.

Thanks again for your help.

No matter what people tell you,  words and ideas can change the world.