http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b08d5e43

warning : this is unrelated to the use of gamestudio engine , but related because I am porting my voxel code to irrlicht (yes consider it the devils work if you want) , performance is quite good compared over gamestudio , little perks as threading and good mesh buffers above others makes it a joy to port .

if you download this (little over 1mb) , be prepared to wait a little while the meshing turns 3556629 solid voxels of a 7077888 voxel field ,in to blocky meshes , around 500 updated chunks you should be able to start seeing meshing in front of the camera and you could start moving around.

thus far with the project being very simple still , I am quite happy , I had done tests of up to 10 million solid voxels and 32×32×32 voxels per chunk quite successful , although ofcourse there wouldn't be that much chunks in view at once when I am finished , especially not the same kind of noise function.

edit..I see out of haste I didn't thread lock so the timing things happen at will crash , just restart until it functions...alt+f4 exit

Compulsive compiler